What is Stress Echo-Cardiography?
The Stress Echocardiography test also called as an echocardiography stress test or stress echo is an imaging procedure in which the images of the heart are taken using ultrasonography while exercising. It helps to understand blood flow to the heart muscles during stress and detect disorders and abnormalities.
Preparation for Stress Echo-Cardiography
- No special preparation required
Why Get Tested for Stress Echo-Cardiography?
- To assess blood flow patterns to the heart muscles during exercise
- To detect structural anomalies of blood vessels developing under stress
- To understand and diagnose cause of chest pain
- To determine efficiency of heart under stress, especially after a previous heart attack
- To determine the efficacy of medications or other treatment procedures for heart conditions
- To determine how much exercise you can safely tolerate if you’re in cardiac rehabilitation
- To follow up after treatments such as bypass grafting, angioplasty, and anti-anginal or antiarrhythmic medications
Janta X Ray Clinic Pvt Ltd
Tilak Nagar, NEW DELHI
Jantra X Ray Clinic Pvt Ltdis the first choice for all Doctors & Consultants ( not only of West & North Delhi )but also from far off geographies as our Quality and Accuracy and Service Standards is Par Excellence. Five state-of-the-art MRI, Zero Waiting in MRI, Includes Open Bore 3T Siemens Verio, Open Bore 1.5T SiemensEspree, Smart MRI with IQ 2-1.5T Philips Acheiva, G-Scan The Tilting MRI. Five State-of-the-Art Multislice CT Scanners, Zero Waiting for CT Scans (Including500 Slice Optima 660 from GE) North India’s First Center to have 5 Beat Angiography Non Invasive Cardiac Angio Graphy. Multiple 4D / 5D Ultrasound and Color Dopplers machines. Only Private Diagnostic Center in India to be equipped with Architect 8200 and a Backup of Vitros 5600 in its Laboratory. Wildest Branch Network , our Pathology and Radilogy Services at Branches are par Excellence. Most experienced and expert Doctors & Consultants as our TEAM of almost 50 FULLTIME Doctors comprising of Radiologists, Microbiologist, Biochemist, DM Cardiologists, Neurologists & also full time Gynaecologists and Anaesthetists. Accreditations – Amongst the first few labs to have obtained the prestigious, NABL accreditation, Quality Austria from Government of India. Biggest Fleet in the Industry - our fleet which consists of 45 ambulances and pickup vans including luxury cars for utmost patient/customer care.