Dual Phase CT Abdomen
This test is for
What is Dual Phase CT Abdomen?
Dual Phase CT Abdomen creates cross-sectional images at different optimal scanning times for the liver and pancreas. These images provide detailed information of the abdomen. It provides more detailed information as compared to X-ray.
Why is Dual Phase CT Abdomen done?
- To diagnose the cause of any pain, tenderness and suspected perforation of the stomach
- To find out the signs of intestinal obstruction (blockade) and presence of any accidentally ingested foreign body
- To determine the suspected gallstones or kidney stones
- To look for signs of calcification of aorta or abdominal aortic aneurysm (enlargement of lower part of aorta)
- To detect cancer of stomach, liver, pancreas, spleen, intestines, bladders and others soft tissues of abdominal region
Jantra X Ray Clinic Pvt Ltdis the first choice for all Doctors & Consultants ( not only of West & North Delhi )but also from far off geographies as our Quality and Accuracy and Service Standards is Par Excellence. Five state-of-the-art MRI, Zero Waiting in MRI, Includes Open Bore 3T Siemens Verio, Open Bore 1.5T SiemensEspree, Smart MRI with IQ 2-1.5T Philips Acheiva, G-Scan The Tilting MRI. Five State-of-the-Art Multislice CT Scanners, Zero Waiting for CT Scans (Including500 Slice Optima 660...
Never found such kind of wonderful service, keep it up.