This test is for
What is CECT Chest?
Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography (CECT) Scan of the chest is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and the rotating beams of X-rays are used to create a detailed three dimensional image of the chest or thorax to identify problems associated with the heart, lungs, food pipe, rib cage, spinal column and surrounding soft tissues like muscles.
Why is CECT Chest done?
- To determine the cause of symptoms like cough, shortness of breath, chest pain, etc.
- To detect inflammations or infection of heart, lungs, food pipe, liver, stomach and other organs
- To detect injury to the internal organs, bones of rib cage, or spine due to trauma
- To make detailed assessment if some abnormalities appear in a standard X-ray of the chest
- To detect the presence of any tumors (abnormal growth)
- To detect any congenital abnormalities (birth defects)
- To direct intervention procedures like fine needle biopsy
Jantra X Ray Clinic Pvt Ltdis the first choice for all Doctors & Consultants ( not only of West & North Delhi )but also from far off geographies as our Quality and Accuracy and Service Standards is Par Excellence. Five state-of-the-art MRI, Zero Waiting in MRI, Includes Open Bore 3T Siemens Verio, Open Bore 1.5T SiemensEspree, Smart MRI with IQ 2-1.5T Philips Acheiva, G-Scan The Tilting MRI. Five State-of-the-Art Multislice CT Scanners, Zero Waiting for CT Scans (Including500 Slice Optima 660...
Never found such kind of wonderful service, keep it up.