This test is for
What is Holter?
Holter is a monitoring test that uses a device called Holter monitor (a wearable device) that measures electrical activity and heart rhythm over a period of 24 to 48 hours using electrode patches. Any deviation from normal electrical conductivity pattern indicates problems in normal heart rhythm which may be used to detect and diagnose cardiovascular diseases.
Why is Holter done?
- To assess heart rhythms to detect abnormal patterns indicating cardiovascular diseases
- To look for abnormalities that may affect normal heart function
- To monitor the activity of the heart after a heart attack
- To assess the risk of a heart attack
- To determine the condition of heart before starting a new cardiovascular (heart) medicine
- To determine if your medicine is working or if changes need to be made
- To help doctors to see why you might be experiencing symptoms of irregular heartbeat, like dizziness or fainting
Health Square is located in the Hauz Khas, Delhi. Health Square in Hauz Khas, Delhi. Listed with category Blood Testing Centres, postal address, contact number, logo, postal code, email & website address. Find contact details & address of Health Square in Hauz Khas, Delhi.\r\nWe are engaged in Blood Testing Centres, Blood Testing Centres in Delhi, Blood Testing Centres in Hauz Khas Delhi, Blood Testing Centres services contact detail in Hauz Khas, Delhi, Best Blood Testing Centres in Hauz Khas...