CT Angio - Renal Arteries
This test is for
What is CT Angio - Renal Arteries?
The Computed Tomography (CT) based Angiography of the renal arteries is an imaging procedure in which the rotating beams of X-rays are used after injection of a contrast material to create a detailed image of the blood vessels of the kidneys and blood flow patterns to help detect and diagnose blood vessel disorders and blockages, if any.
Why is CT Angio - Renal Arteries done?
- To evaluate the blood vessels of the kidneys in case of physical trauma or injury
- To evaluate the weak points in blood vessels or aneurysm
- To check for blockages in blood vessels due to plaque deposition or blood clot formation• To assess any abnormal formations of the blood vessels
- To study any suspected tumors (abnormal growth) and blood supply to tumors
- To determine the presence of haemorrhage or internal bleeding
- To assess the functioning of the kidneys
- To plan and to check the efficacy of various treatment procedures including kidney transplants
Health Square is located in the Hauz Khas, Delhi. Health Square in Hauz Khas, Delhi. Listed with category Blood Testing Centres, postal address, contact number, logo, postal code, email & website address. Find contact details & address of Health Square in Hauz Khas, Delhi.\r\nWe are engaged in Blood Testing Centres, Blood Testing Centres in Delhi, Blood Testing Centres in Hauz Khas Delhi, Blood Testing Centres services contact detail in Hauz Khas, Delhi, Best Blood Testing Centres in Hauz Khas...