CT Angio- Pulmonary Venous Anatomy
This test is for
What is CT Angio- Pulmonary Venous Anatomy?
The (Computed Tomography) CT angio- pulmonary venous anatomy is an imaging procedure in which the rotating beams of X-rays are used after injection of a contrast material to create a detailed image of the the veins which transports oxygenated blood from the lungs to the heart.
Why is CT Angio- Pulmonary Venous Anatomy done?
- To diagnose congenital disease and evaluation of the patient before and for evaluation of the patients before atrial fibrillation.
- To detect stenosis (blockage in the blood vessels of the heart), increased blood pressure and pulmonary embolism (thrombus in the pulmonary arteries)
- To find out Pulmonary neoplasm / cancer progression in the case of fibrosing mediastinitis or and tuberculosis-related pulmonary destruction
- To evaluate pulmonary vein thrombosis (rare complication due to pulmonary tumors or lung surgeries)
- To monitor progress pulmonary venous hypertension and calcifications of the pulmonary veins generally found in the patients with rheumatic fever or kidney failure case
Health Square is located in the Hauz Khas, Delhi. Health Square in Hauz Khas, Delhi. Listed with category Blood Testing Centres, postal address, contact number, logo, postal code, email & website address. Find contact details & address of Health Square in Hauz Khas, Delhi.\r\nWe are engaged in Blood Testing Centres, Blood Testing Centres in Delhi, Blood Testing Centres in Hauz Khas Delhi, Blood Testing Centres services contact detail in Hauz Khas, Delhi, Best Blood Testing Centres in Hauz Khas...