USG Fetal Echo.
This test is for
What is USG Fetal Echo.?
The Foetal Echocardiography test is an imaging procedure in which the ultrasound is used to create an image of the heart and its internal structures of the foetus inside the womb to detect structural or functional disorders associated with the foetal heart.
Why is USG Fetal Echo. done?
- To assess the development and functioning of the foetal heart
- To check for congenital malformations (birth defects) if a previous USG indicates one
- To assess the risk of development of heart conditions if a sibling has already been diagnosed with a heart disease
- To assess the risk of damage to the foetal heart if the mother consumes alcohol, smokes, or takes certain prescription drugs during pregnancy
- To assess the risk of development of heart disorders if the mother is affected by diseases like rubella, Type 1 diabetes, etc.
Dr.Sarwan Diagnostic is Diagnostic center serving Delhi . Our Center is situated in Vardaman Crown Mall Dwarka sector 19 a with fully automatic machines offering world-class diagnostic lab services in New Delhi. All routine and specialized Biochemistry, Hormone assays, Drug assays, cancer markers, Torch Tests, Elisa T.B., Ultra Sound Test, Colour Doppler Test, Pap Smear and Histopathology studies are performed offering Affordable Health Packages in New Delhi like - Platinum Health Package, Gold...