What is Stress Echo-Cardiography?
The Stress Echocardiography test also called as an echocardiography stress test or stress echo is an imaging procedure in which the images of the heart are taken using ultrasonography while exercising. It helps to understand blood flow to the heart muscles during stress and detect disorders and abnormalities.
Preparation for Stress Echo-Cardiography
- No special preparation required
Why Get Tested for Stress Echo-Cardiography?
- To assess blood flow patterns to the heart muscles during exercise
- To detect structural anomalies of blood vessels developing under stress
- To understand and diagnose cause of chest pain
- To determine efficiency of heart under stress, especially after a previous heart attack
- To determine the efficacy of medications or other treatment procedures for heart conditions
- To determine how much exercise you can safely tolerate if you’re in cardiac rehabilitation
- To follow up after treatments such as bypass grafting, angioplasty, and anti-anginal or antiarrhythmic medications
Dr. Madhu MRI Path Lab
GTB NAGAR, NEW DELHI
Dr Madhu MRI PathLab is the first 24 hours open fully automated standalone laboratory in Delhi. Our team of experienced doctors at Dr Madhu MRI PathLab ensures quality at all stages of testing : right from collection of samples to final release of reports. We strive to continuously upgrade our knowledge and technology keeping the pace with latest developments in the field of medical science and assist the society with right choice for MRI Scaning, ECG, Radiology and many more services.You will surely notice this lab as patient friendly services along with high quality standard testing which is the soul motto of our organization.