Early Pregnancy With Uterine Doppler
This test is for
Why is Early Pregnancy With Uterine Doppler done?
- To diagnose preeclampsia (pregnancy induced hypertension / increased blood pressure)
- To monitor fetal growth, placental abruption, stillbirth and fetal growth restriction and other fetal abnormalities
- To find out the growth in SGA fetuses (small for gestational age)
- To detect any blockage or blood clot in the arteries of the uterus and ovaries
- To find out presence of any abnormal growth / tumor / cancer in the ovaries
Dr. Kanchan's sonocare imaging is most competitive and quality services at cost effective prices. Comfortable hygienic environment with advanced infrastructure.\nHighly experienced radiologist trained and worked in various institutes over all over the country. State of arts ultrasound machine with high end technology.