CECT Left Foot
This test is for
What is CECT Left Foot?
Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography (CECT) scan of the left foot is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and the rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of the left foot which helps to form a three dimensional image. This image can be used to visibly assess foot anatomy and detect any associated problems.
Why is CECT Left Foot done?
- To detect any fractures of the bones of the foot
- To detect tumors (abnormal growth) or other lesions in the foot
- To detect deformations and malformations of the foot
- To detect any infections of the foot
- To diagnose flat foot and Cavus foot
- To guide and monitor biopsy or other operative procedures of the foot
Dr. Gulati Imaging Institute in Hauz Khas, Delhi\nDr. Gulati Imaging Institute in Delhi. Pathology Labs with Address, Contact Number, Photos, Maps. View Dr. Gulati Imaging Institute, \nSituated in one of the largest neighborhoods in Delhi, Dr. Gulati Imaging Institute in Hauz Khas is a part of the integrated network of pathology labs. This venture embarked on its journey with a longstanding commitment and a vision to make a wide range of specialized testing services available to the common man....