NABL, CAP, ISO
Test Results & Interpretations
Overview of Anti Nuclear Antibody
The ANA test is ordered when you have signs and symptoms of systemic autoimmune diseases most commonly SLE. Some examples of the signs and symptoms include fever, rashes, joint pain, sensitivity to light, hair loss etc.
Why Get Tested
If you have signs or symptoms suggesting an autoimmune disorder like
- low grade fever
- bone or joint pains
- skin rashes
- sensitivity to light
- hair loss
- muscle pain
- No special preparation required
What Results of Anti Nuclear Antibody mean?
- A positive ANA test means autoantibodies are present and suggests the presence of an autoimmune disease
- The most common disease associated with a positive ANA test is Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- This test may also be positive in Sjogren syndrome, drug induced lupus, scleroderma
- A negative ANA test usually means that the patient does not have SLE
- The results of this antibody should be correlated with other tests like clinical symptoms, other test findin
Diagno Labs, established in the year 2012, is uniquely positioned to more effectively support local pathology for enhanced patient care. Diagno Labs, with complementary areas of expertise and service offerings, allows us to build on the company's leadership positions, provide access to medical and scientific expertise, expand geographical presence to better serve customers and emerge as the most valued company in the healthcare industry. Our Parent group RJ Corp is a well-diversified Indian MNC,with an annual turnover of over 15 billion rupees. Established in the 1990s, RJ Corp has achieved heights of success under the dynamic leadership and guidance of its founder-chairman Mr. Ravi Kant Jaipuria. The group has diversified business interests in beverages, breweries, real estate, hospitality, healthcare, education, dairy, food service and retail. Our network company, Cryobanks International India, is a leader in the collection, processing and banking of umbilical cord blood stem cells.