NABL, NABH, ISO
What is Uroflowmetry ?
The Uroflowmetry test is a diagnostic test performed to determine the rate of flow of urine from the urinary bladder. The Uroflowmetry test creates a chart measuring the rate of urine flow, total volume of urine passed, and time taken for the bladder to empty completely. The chart can help to diagnose the pathological conditions affecting the rate of urine flow. Multiple tests may be performed depending on the condition being tested for.
Preparation for Uroflowmetry
- No special preparation required
Why Get Tested for Uroflowmetry ?
- To diagnose the cause of slow urination, weak urine stream, or difficulty in urinating
- To check for conditions that affect rate of urine flow, including blockages in the lower urinary tract, stones in urinary bladder and dysfunction of the sphincter muscles
- To detect any suspected benign prostate enlargement
- To diagnose the cancers of the urinary bladder or prostate gland
- To diagnose the cause of involuntary emptying of the urinary bladder
City X-Ray and Scan Clinic Private Limited
Tilak Nagar, NEW DELHI
City X-Ray and Scan Clinic is the most reputed and leading chain of diagnostic centres in Delhi NCR. It was started in 1993 with the aim to serve society by installing ‘State of the art’ technology & equipment in all streams i.e. Radiology, Pathology, Cardiology & Neurophysiology all under one roof.