NABL, NABH, ISO
Preparation for MRI Face
- At the time of the MRI you might be asked to remove any metallic coins, jewelry, metal wrist watches, metallic keys, dentures or hearing aids as the MRI uses strong magnetic fields
- Tell your radiologist if you have metallic implants like pacemaker, cochlear implants, aneurysm clips, neuro-stimulator, surgical staples/clips or drug implants
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor about their pregnancy before going for MRI
Why Get Tested for MRI Face?
- To detect any infection in the face (facial abscess) region including salivary gland, throat (pharynx), mouth, nasal cavity, ear, vocal cords (larynx), sinuses
- To diagnose the hearing loss and damaged caused to ear’s soft tissues
- To find out the progression and extent of tumor growth in the head/neck region
- To evaluate stroke, nervous disorder like multiple sclerosis, aneurysm (damaged blood vessels of the brain)
City X-Ray and Scan Clinic Private Limited
Tilak Nagar, NEW DELHI
City X-Ray and Scan Clinic is the most reputed and leading chain of diagnostic centres in Delhi NCR. It was started in 1993 with the aim to serve society by installing ‘State of the art’ technology & equipment in all streams i.e. Radiology, Pathology, Cardiology & Neurophysiology all under one roof.