MRI Right Arm With Contrast
This test is for
What is MRI Right Arm With Contrast?
The MRI right arm with contrast is an imaging procedure that uses magnetic fields and non ionizing radio waves to create detailed images of your arm which comprises of area from the finger to shoulder or neck. The parts covered in this test includes the shoulder joint, bone of the upper arm (humerus), elbow, bones of the forearm (radius and ulna), the wrist and the soft tissues (skin and muscles) surrounding it. You may be asked to take an oral solution of the radiocontrast agent or be given the same in an injectable form for better images of the internal body structures in the MRI scan.
Why is MRI Right Arm With Contrast done?
- To diagnose upper limb spasticity (due to nervous breakdown affecting movement of upper arm movement)
- To detect rotator cuff disorder (swelling of the tissues which connects your bones in the shoulder)
- To find out capsulitis (frozen shoulder) and carpal tunnel syndrome (loss of sensation in the arm and hand due to pinched wrist nerve)
- To evaluate tenosynovitis (swelling of area where bone connects with the muscles) of the upper limb) and arthritis of hand joints
- To trace presence of any abnormal tissue growth / cyst / tumor / cancer in the arm, forearm, shoulder and hand
Amyyra Diagnostics Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 01 February 2019. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Delhi. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 100,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 100,000. It is inolved in Other service activities. Amyyra Diagnostics Private Limited's Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on 30 December 2019 and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), its balance sheet was last filed on 31...