What is USG - Neck?
The Ultrasonography of the neck is an imaging procedure that uses ultrasound to create an image of the neck vasculature and glands to diagnose the associated clinical conditions.
Why is USG - Neck done?
- To determine the anatomy of the blood vessels and glands of the neck
- To detect the presence of lumps, nodules, cysts, or other abnormal masses in the neck or thyroid gland
- To diagnose any suspected infection or inflammation in the neck and head region
- To detect the presence of any cancerous mass in the neck
- To guide treatment procedures or further tests like fine needle aspiration or biopsy
Preparation for USG - Neck
- No special preparation required
Seawoods, Navi Mumbai
Way2Health is the largest diagnostic services provider in Navi Mumbai offering a comprehensive range of diagnostic tests across pathology, radiology and cardiology, including CT SCAN, Ultrasound, DIGITAL X-ray, 3D/4D scan, BMD, ECG, TMT, 2D-echo, color doppler, PFT, dental X-ray etc. Founded in 2007 by a team of highly motivated and experienced doctors, Way2Health Diagnostics has grown rapidly and currently comprises of 36 Diagnostic Centres including 11 Comprehensive Diagnostic Centres, 6 Hospital Centres, 4 PPP Centres and 15 B2B Collection Centres. Having served over 6,00,000 Patients and performed over 18,00,000 Diagnostic Tests, Way2Health Diagnostics has established a strong brand name and reputation in its micro-markets.