What is USG Follicular Study (Full)?
The Complete USG Follicular Study test is an imaging procedure that uses ultrasound test to create an image of the uterus and ovaries using an endovaginal ultrasound transducer periodically to assess the follicular activity, detect any abnormal lesions, and to guide the treatment procedures if required.
Why is USG Follicular Study (Full) done?
- To assess the functioning of the female reproductive system
- To assess the size of the ovarian follicles and their time of ovulation
- To detect the lesions or other abnormal structures in the uterus or ovaries
- To guide in vitro fertilization or other assisted reproduction procedures in females
Preparation for USG Follicular Study (Full)
- No special preparation required
Seawoods, Navi Mumbai
Way2Health is the largest diagnostic services provider in Navi Mumbai offering a comprehensive range of diagnostic tests across pathology, radiology and cardiology, including CT SCAN, Ultrasound, DIGITAL X-ray, 3D/4D scan, BMD, ECG, TMT, 2D-echo, color doppler, PFT, dental X-ray etc. Founded in 2007 by a team of highly motivated and experienced doctors, Way2Health Diagnostics has grown rapidly and currently comprises of 36 Diagnostic Centres including 11 Comprehensive Diagnostic Centres, 6 Hospital Centres, 4 PPP Centres and 15 B2B Collection Centres. Having served over 6,00,000 Patients and performed over 18,00,000 Diagnostic Tests, Way2Health Diagnostics has established a strong brand name and reputation in its micro-markets.