Why is Early Pregnancy With Uterine Doppler done?
- To diagnose preeclampsia (pregnancy induced hypertension / increased blood pressure)
- To monitor fetal growth, placental abruption, stillbirth and fetal growth restriction and other fetal abnormalities
- To find out the growth in SGA fetuses (small for gestational age)
- To detect any blockage or blood clot in the arteries of the uterus and ovaries
- To find out presence of any abnormal growth / tumor / cancer in the ovaries
Preparation for Early Pregnancy With Uterine Doppler
- No special preparation required
Colaba Market, MUMBAI
The CLINICAL LABORATORY of Shahbazker’s Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd., Colaba is the 5th lab in Mumbai & 21st in India to be granted accreditation by NABL, and the 1st Lab in Mumbai and 2nd in India to be accredited under ISO 15189 (specific for medical Laboratories). NABL is a body under the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India. Its criteria are based on ISO 15189:2007.