Dengue Antibody IgM
You need to provide
This test is for
What is Dengue Antibody IgM?
This test identifies whether you are infected with dengue virus or not. The common symptoms of dengue infection are high fever, headaches, bone pains.
Why is Dengue Antibody IgM done?
- If you have signs or symptoms of dengue fever like sudden high fever, severe headaches or pain behind the eye, joint or bone pains, easy bruising or gum and nose bleeds
Interpreting Dengue Antibody IgM results
- If the dengue IgG antibody test is positive, but the IgM is low or negative, it usually indicates that a person had an infection sometime in the past
- If the dengue IgG antibody test titre increase fourfold or greater between an initial sample and one taken 2 to 4 weeks later, then it is likely that a person has had a recent infection
- Positive IgG and IgM antibody tests indicate current infection with dengue virus
- Negative tests for IgM and/or IgG usually mean that the person tested does not have a dengue infection
Clinitech Laboratory Private Limited was registered at Registrar of Companies Mumbai on 19 March, 2010 and is categorised as Company limited by Shares and an Non-govt company. Clinitech Laboratory Private Limited's Corporate Identification Number (CIN) is U85195MH2010PTC201078 and Registeration Number is 201078. Clinitech Laboratory Private Limited registered address on file is AL - 1 / 545 & 546, SECTOR 16, AIROLI, NAVI MUMBAI MH 400708 IN, Navi Mumbai - 400708, Maharashtra, India. Clinitech...
Booked test for mother who is about to undergo cataract ssurgery.Phlebo guys managed well in heavy rains.Report same day