Overview of Dengue Antibody IgG
What is Dengue Antibody IgG?
It is a test used to diagnose infection with dengue virus. It is usually ordered if you have symptoms like high fever, headaches, bone pains, gum or nose bleeds which might suggest an infection with dengue virus.
Why is Dengue Antibody IgG done?
- If you have signs or symptoms of dengue fever like sudden high fever, severe headaches or pain behind the eye, joint or bone pains, easy bruising or gum and nose bleeds
Preparation for Dengue Antibody IgG
- No special preparation required
Sample Type for Dengue Antibody IgG
The sample type collected for Dengue Antibody IgG is: Blood
Interpreting Dengue Antibody IgG results
- If the dengue IgG antibody test is positive, but the IgM is low or negative, it usually indicates that a person had an infection sometime in the past
- If the dengue IgG antibody test titre increase fourfold or greater between an initial sample and one taken 2 to 4 weeks later, then it is likely that a person has had a recent infection
- Positive IgG and IgM antibody tests indicate current infection with dengue virus
- Negative tests for IgM and/or IgG usually mean that the person tested does not have a dengue infection
Clinitech Laboratory Private Limited was registered at Registrar of Companies Mumbai on 19 March, 2010 and is categorised as Company limited by Shares and an Non-govt company. Clinitech Laboratory Private Limited's Corporate Identification Number (CIN) is U85195MH2010PTC201078 and Registeration Number is 201078. Clinitech Laboratory Private Limited registered address on file is AL - 1 / 545 & 546, SECTOR 16, AIROLI, NAVI MUMBAI MH 400708 IN, Navi Mumbai - 400708, Maharashtra, India. Clinitech Laboratory Private Limited currently have 2 Active Directors / Partners: Jagdish Umakant Nayak, Jyoti Jagdish Nayak, and there are no other Active Directors / Partners in the company except these 2 officials. Clinitech Laboratory Private Limited is involved in Community, Personal & Social Services Activity