What is USG - Neck?
The Ultrasonography of the neck is an imaging procedure that uses ultrasound to create an image of the neck vasculature and glands to diagnose the associated clinical conditions.
Why is USG - Neck done?
- To determine the anatomy of the blood vessels and glands of the neck
- To detect the presence of lumps, nodules, cysts, or other abnormal masses in the neck or thyroid gland
- To diagnose any suspected infection or inflammation in the neck and head region
- To detect the presence of any cancerous mass in the neck
- To guide treatment procedures or further tests like fine needle aspiration or biopsy
Preparation for USG - Neck
- No special preparation required
Ghatkopar West, MUMBAI
Aspira Pathlab and Diagnostics is an inventive venture in quality healthcare and the pioneer in comprehensive reliance on technological automation. Aspira offers wide ranging diagnostic services which assist in mapping the entire journey of a patient’s prognosis, remission and eventual recuperation.