What is USG Follicular Study (Full)?
The Complete USG Follicular Study test is an imaging procedure that uses ultrasound test to create an image of the uterus and ovaries using an endovaginal ultrasound transducer periodically to assess the follicular activity, detect any abnormal lesions, and to guide the treatment procedures if required.
Why is USG Follicular Study (Full) done?
- To assess the functioning of the female reproductive system
- To assess the size of the ovarian follicles and their time of ovulation
- To detect the lesions or other abnormal structures in the uterus or ovaries
- To guide in vitro fertilization or other assisted reproduction procedures in females
Preparation for USG Follicular Study (Full)
- No special preparation required
Ghatkopar West, MUMBAI
Aspira Pathlab and Diagnostics is an inventive venture in quality healthcare and the pioneer in comprehensive reliance on technological automation. Aspira offers wide ranging diagnostic services which assist in mapping the entire journey of a patient’s prognosis, remission and eventual recuperation.