Overview of HLA B-27, Flowcytometry
What is HLA B-27, Flowcytometry?
This is a marker which is used to evaluate if you are suffering from certain auto immune disorders like ankylosing spondylitis, reactive arthritis or anterior uveitis.
The sample type collected for HLA B-27, Flowcytometry is: Blood
Preparation for HLA B-27, Flowcytometry
- No special preparation required
Why Get Tested for HLA B-27, Flowcytometry?
- If you have acute or chronic pain and inflammation in the spine, neck, chest, eyes or joints and the doctor is suspecting an autoimmune disorder
- If you have recurrent uveitis
- If your doctor is suspecting that you are suffering from ankylosing spondylitis
What Results of HLA B-27, Flowcytometry mean?
- Positive HLA B27 test along with features of chronic pain, inflammation, changes in bones as seen on X ray usually supports a diagnosis of ankylosing spondylitis, reactive arthritis or another auto immune disorder
- Negative HLA B27 test does not necessarily mean that you are not suffering from the suspected auto immune disorder since this marker is not positive in all patients
- The results of HLA B27 should always be correlated with patient’s history and radiologic findings
We are committed for providing accurate speedy results. and highly personalized care. For timely results we have strengthened our IT division so that we can reach within seconds to every nuke and corner of the world. We participate actively in awareness campaigns and health check-up campaigns. Our services include Clinical Laboratory services, Hospital Laboratory set up , Laboratory Services for Clinical Trials, Home Health Services and Preventive Health Check ups .Prathamesh is now Networked, Certified and Accredited. Prathamesh plans to offer almost the entire range of diagnostic services across the globe with high degree of accuracy and at an affordable price.