MRI Lumbar Spine With Contrast
This test is for
What is MRI Lumbar Spine With Contrast?
An MRI lumbar spine creates picture of the lower back and its surrounding soft tissues. The images captured during the MRI scan can be stored on an electronic device which is further printed on a film. The MRI scan is a radiationless test which uses astrong magnetic and radio waves to create detailed and clear picture 3D multiple images. The whole MRI scan procedure takes about 40-60 minutes. You may be asked to take an oral solution of the radio-contrast agent or be given the same in an injectable form for better images of the internal body structures in the MRI scan.
Why is MRI Lumbar Spine With Contrast done?
- To diagnose severe back pain and birth defects (congenital) which affects spine
- To diagnose the cause of severe and persistent leg pain
- To evaluate the level of injury of lower spine and frequent lower back pain
- To find out the bladder problems and multiple sclerosis
- To detect the spine or brain cancer
The healthcare landscape across the world is ever changing. Clinicians and researchers strive hard to develop the best care for patients. At Alexis Multispeciality Hospital we believe it is our primary responsibility to keep up with these changes and make the benefits of healthcare evolution accessible to every single healthcare seeker, without any delay. With the same intentions, we have commissioned a signature model multidisciplinary 200 bedded tertiary care hospital at the heartland of...