What is Arterial & Venous Doppler Right Lower Limb?
Arterial & Venous Doppler of the right lower limb scan uses a high frequency sound waves to create a visual image of the arteries and veins to detect the amount of blood which flows in them. In this test, technician applies a warm gel and electronic device to the area to be scanned where arteries and veins are located. This painless test takes approximately 30-60 minutes for the whole process.
Preparation for Arterial & Venous Doppler Right Lower Limb
- No special preparation required
Why Get Tested for Arterial & Venous Doppler Right Lower Limb?
- To detect any location of the blockage or blood clot within the valves of the veins / arteries of the right lower limb
- To find out the condition of stroke due to decreased blood flow or blockage in the arteries and veins in the right lower limb
- To diagnose deep vein thrombosis (a clot formation inside the deep veins) and thromboangiitis obliterans (inflammation of the blood vessels of hands and feet)
- To evaluate thrombophlebitis (vein inflammation due to a clot formation) and arteriosclerosis (narrowing of the arteries which supplies blood to the leg)
Seawoods, Navi Mumbai
Way2Health is the largest diagnostic services provider in Navi Mumbai offering a comprehensive range of diagnostic tests across pathology, radiology and cardiology, including CT SCAN, Ultrasound, DIGITAL X-ray, 3D/4D scan, BMD, ECG, TMT, 2D-echo, color doppler, PFT, dental X-ray etc. Founded in 2007 by a team of highly motivated and experienced doctors, Way2Health Diagnostics has grown rapidly and currently comprises of 36 Diagnostic Centres including 11 Comprehensive Diagnostic Centres, 6 Hospital Centres, 4 PPP Centres and 15 B2B Collection Centres. Having served over 6,00,000 Patients and performed over 18,00,000 Diagnostic Tests, Way2Health Diagnostics has established a strong brand name and reputation in its micro-markets.