CECT Left Hip Joint
This test is for
What is CECT Left Hip Joint?
CECT (Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography) Scan of the left hip joint is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of the left hip joint which are then used to create a three dimensional image. This image can be used to visibly assess and detect problems in the joint and surrounding tissues.
Why is CECT Left Hip Joint done?
- To detect fractures of the bones forming the hip joint
- To diagnose any osteoarthritis or dislocation of the hip joint
- To detect infections or inflammation of the hip joint
- To diagnose any infections of the tendons and ligaments supporting the hip joint
- To detect the presence of tumors (abnormal growths) or other masses in the area of hip joint
Terna Speciality Hospital & Research Centre is strategically located just opposite Nerul Railway Station makes quality healthcare, easily accessible to the residents of Navi Mumbai and peripheral area of Navi Mumbai. Terna Speciality Hospital & Research Centre is 250 - bedded multi-specialty tertiary care hospital confidently providing comprehensive health care with the latest medical, surgical and diagnostic facilities. It is a five-storied building built with 2 lakh square feet floor space....