NABL, CAP, ISO
Myeloperoxidase (MPO) test is a blood test used for people suspected to have immune-mediated vasculitis specifically microscopic polyangiitis (MPA). It examines the level of MPO which is an enzyme stored in the white blood cells.
Why Get Tested
- To identify inflammation of arteries
- If you have ongoing chest pain and discomfort
- If you have been diagnosed with cholesterol and other cardiovascular diseases
- To follow treatment response or to monitor disease activity in patients with MPA
- No special preparation required