USG - Neck
This test is for
What is USG - Neck?
The Ultrasonography of the neck is an imaging procedure that uses ultrasound to create an image of the neck vasculature and glands to diagnose the associated clinical conditions.
Why is USG - Neck done?
- To determine the anatomy of the blood vessels and glands of the neck
- To detect the presence of lumps, nodules, cysts, or other abnormal masses in the neck or thyroid gland
- To diagnose any suspected infection or inflammation in the neck and head region
- To detect the presence of any cancerous mass in the neck
- To guide treatment procedures or further tests like fine needle aspiration or biopsy
Healthcare Medical Center and Diagnostics is a multi-specialty Polyclinic, Medical and Diagnostic Center. It is one of its kinds in western suburbs having Pathology, Radiology, Cardiology, Dental, Physiotherapy, Consultations & Full Body Check-ups under one roof. At Healthcare, we are committed to providing world-class healthcare in a comprehensive and seamless manner. From medical excellence to a warm, reassuring environment, everything we do is governed by one overriding objective – the...