NABL, CAP, ISO
Test Results & Interpretations
Overview of Dengue Antibody IgM
This test identifies whether you are infected with dengue virus or not. The common symptoms of dengue infection are high fever, headaches, bone pains.
Why Get Tested
- If you have signs or symptoms of dengue fever like sudden high fever, severe headaches or pain behind the eye, joint or bone pains, easy bruising or gum and nose bleeds
- No special preparation required
What Results of Dengue Antibody IgM mean?
- If the dengue IgG antibody test is positive, but the IgM is low or negative, it usually indicates that a person had an infection sometime in the past
- If the dengue IgG antibody test titre increase fourfold or greater between an initial sample and one taken 2 to 4 weeks later, then it is likely that a person has had a recent infection
- Positive IgG and IgM antibody tests indicate current infection with dengue virus
- Negative tests for IgM and/or IgG usually mean that the person tested does not have a dengue infection
We focus on providing patients quality diagnostic healthcare services in India. Through our network, we offer patients convenient locations for their diagnostic healthcare services and efficient service. With over 3368 diagnostic and related healthcare tests and services offered, we believe we are capable of performing substantially all of the diagnostic healthcare tests and services currently prescribed by physicians in India. Our key competitive strengths are: Business model focused on the patient as a customer and an established consumer healthcare brand associated with quality services, in a market where patients generally choose their diagnostic healthcare service provider. Well-positioned to leverage upon one of the fastest-growing segments of the Indian healthcare industry. A network whose growth yields greater economies of scale, combined with a hub and spoke model that is scalable for further growth. Centralized information technology platform that fully integrates our network and is scalable. Attractive financial performance, financial profile and return on invested capital. Experienced leadership team with strong industry expertise and successful track record. Some of our laboratories have achieved International Organization for Standardization, or ISO, certification for their quality systems. Our National Reference Laboratory has obtained ISO 9001:2008 certification (for the performance of routine and advanced diagnostic pathology testing services, including clinical trials), ISO 15189:2007 (for quality management in medical laboratories), ISO 15189:2012 certification (in the field of medical testing) and ISO 27001:2013 certification (for establishing an effective information management system that maintains and processes information security at our data center).