Myeloperoxidase (MPO) test is a blood test used for people suspected to have immune-mediated vasculitis specifically microscopic polyangiitis (MPA). It examines the level of MPO which is an enzyme stored in the white blood cells.
Why Get Tested
- To identify inflammation of arteries
- If you have ongoing chest pain and discomfort
- If you have been diagnosed with cholesterol and other cardiovascular diseases
- To follow treatment response or to monitor disease activity in patients with MPA
- No special preparation required
1MG labs (powered by Igenetic Diagnostics) offers highest quality diagnostic services at the convenience of your doorstep. We pride ourselves on three things 1) Assured Quality 2) Best Prices 3) Excellent Turn Around Time. We believe in providing the highest level of transparency to our customers. Our partner labs have accreditations like NABL and ISO, the gold standards of quality in diagnostics. Our entire team is dedicated to providing the best customer experience and continues strives to come up with solutions to remain in line with the needs of our customers.