What is Factor-VII?
Factor VII Assay test is performed on a sample of blood in order to determine the concentration of Factor VII in the blood.
Why is Factor-VII done?
- To measure the activity of factor VII
- To diagnose congenital deficiency of coagulation factor VII
- To monitor treatment of the Congenital deficiency of Factor VII and liver disorders
- For evaluating acquired deficiencies associated with liver disease, oral anticoagulant therapy, and vitamin K deficiency
- For investigation of a prolonged prothrombin time
Preparation for Factor-VII
- Do not eat or drink anything other than water for 8-12 hours before the test.
Sample Type for Factor-VII
The sample type collected for Factor-VII is: Blood
At Metropolis, the best pathology lab in India what we believe is what we say and what we say is what we do. Being empathetic to our customers and being committed to their needs is in our DNA. Metropolis has grown to harness a culture that is open, synergistic, progressive and scientific in nature. We are the Pathology Specialists delivering over 30 million tests a year, catering to more than 20,000 medical Laboratories, Hospitals, Nursing homes and 2,00,000 Consultants. With 37 years of experience in delivering accurate reports, Metropolis has earned the reputation of being amongst the top pathology labs in India.
Very Good Experience. I got my reports on the same day.. Thank you 1 MG for Superfast Service !! Keep it Up :-)
Good Job............Keep it up