What is Factor-IX?
A Factor IX blood test is performed to measure the amount of this protein in blood. Factor IX is a protein that encourages blood clotting.
Why is Factor-IX done?
- To diagnose factor IX deficiency (hemophilia B)
- To monitor factor IX replacement therapy
- To monitor the severity of a factor deficiency and/or the effectiveness of treatment
- If your family history shows a record of this condition
Preparation for Factor-IX
- Do not eat or drink anything other than water for 8-12 hours before the test.
Sample Type for Factor-IX
The sample type collected for Factor-IX is: Blood
At Metropolis, the best pathology lab in India what we believe is what we say and what we say is what we do. Being empathetic to our customers and being committed to their needs is in our DNA. Metropolis has grown to harness a culture that is open, synergistic, progressive and scientific in nature. We are the Pathology Specialists delivering over 30 million tests a year, catering to more than 20,000 medical Laboratories, Hospitals, Nursing homes and 2,00,000 Consultants. With 37 years of experience in delivering accurate reports, Metropolis has earned the reputation of being amongst the top pathology labs in India.
Very Good Experience. I got my reports on the same day.. Thank you 1 MG for Superfast Service !! Keep it Up :-)
Good Job............Keep it up