MRI Cv Junction
This test is for
What is MRI Cv Junction?
An MRI of the Craniovertebral Junction (CVJ) is a diagnostic procedure used to create cross sectional images of the Craniovertebral Junction, which is the joint of the skull and the vertebral (spinal) column. These cross sectional images can then be used to create a complete three dimensional image of the craniovertebral junction.
Why is MRI Cv Junction done?
- To assess the integrity of the craniovertebral junction
- To locate and diagnose fractures of the bones of this joint
- To detect and diagnose damage to the tendons and ligaments
- To perform the evaluation of a surgical procedure before and after the surgery
- To diagnose any suspected inflammation or infection of the craniovertebral junction
- To detect any congenital developmental anomalies of this joint
- To diagnose other conditions like Paget’s Disease, Down’s Syndrome, etc. in combination with other tests
Victoria MRI Centre wishes you best of health and spirits.We are one of the leading MRI diagnostic imaging centre in Kolkata, India.We are located in the heart of the city nestled in Park Neurosciences centre ,near Minto park. We at Victoria MRI Centre provide access to state- of –the art affordable MRI solutions for patients. Our main focus is to provide high quality MRI imaging in a comfortable environment.We are committed to efficiency and utmost compassion in these times of rapidly changing...