CECT Left Foot
This test is for
What is CECT Left Foot?
Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography (CECT) scan of the left foot is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and the rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of the left foot which helps to form a three dimensional image. This image can be used to visibly assess foot anatomy and detect any associated problems.
Why is CECT Left Foot done?
- To detect any fractures of the bones of the foot
- To detect tumors (abnormal growth) or other lesions in the foot
- To detect deformations and malformations of the foot
- To detect any infections of the foot
- To diagnose flat foot and Cavus foot
- To guide and monitor biopsy or other operative procedures of the foot
Victoria MRI Centre wishes you best of health and spirits.We are one of the leading MRI diagnostic imaging centre in Kolkata, India.We are located in the heart of the city nestled in Park Neurosciences centre ,near Minto park. We at Victoria MRI Centre provide access to state- of –the art affordable MRI solutions for patients. Our main focus is to provide high quality MRI imaging in a comfortable environment.We are committed to efficiency and utmost compassion in these times of rapidly changing...