MRI Both Hip Joint
This test is for
What is MRI Both Hip Joint?
An MRI both hip joint creates picture of the joint comprising of sacroiliac joint, pubic bones, lower lumbar spine and its surrounding soft tissues. The images captured during the MRI scan can be stored on an electronic device which is further printed on a film. The MRI scan is radiationless test which uses strong magnetic and radio waves to create detailed and clear 3D multiple images. The whole MRI scan procedure takes about 40-60 minutes.
Why is MRI Both Hip Joint done?
- To detect fractures of the bones forming the hip joint
- To diagnose any osteoarthritis or dislocation of the hip joint
- To detect infections or inflammation of the hip joint
- To diagnose any infections of the tendons and ligaments supporting the hip joint
- To detect the presence of tumors (abnormal growths) or other masses in the area of hip joint
The Apollo Clinic Salt Lake is situated at the City Centre Mall, which is located conveniently.Apollo Clinic Salt Lake is a perfect blend of functionality and elegance and is unlike any other clinic of its type. It’s luxurious interiors and ambience is a soothing contrast to the unfriendly and cramped setups people expect from primary healthcare setups. Highly efficient processes and well-trained staff ensure comfort for any customer right from the moment they walk in.\r\nApollo Clinic Salt...