Phospholipid Syndrome Profile
Phospholipid Syndrome Profile Test Includes 4 testsView All
You need to provide
This test is for
What is Phospholipid Syndrome Profile?
This test is used for the diagnosis of antiphospholipid syndrome (abnormal blood clotting) in individuals. This condition may result in miscarriages, hypertension etc.
Why is Phospholipid Syndrome Profile done?
- This test helps to investigate an unusual blood clot formation
- To diagnose Antiphospholipid syndrome in patients with recent miscarriage, pulmonary hypertension
- To evaluate stroke at young age
Tests Included (4 tests)
- Anti Cardiolipin IgG Antibody
- Lupus Anticoagulant
- Anti Cardiolipin IgM Antibody
General Diagnostics Pvt Ltd is a medical technology company and provider of high-end Preventive Screening and Diagnostic tests with a special focus on metabolomics. General Diagnostics Pvt Ltd is also a Technology Solution Provider to laboratories world-wide offering services based on high end chromatographic instruments. Since its inception about a decade ago, General Diagnostics Pvt Ltd has been continually evolving, transforming and thriving in this ever changing field through its...