Rapid Plasma Reagin
You need to provide
This test is for
What is RPR/ VDRL?
- If you have symptoms or signs of syphillis infection like chancre on genitals or throat
- If you are pregnant
- If you are being treated for another sexually transmitted disease like gonorrhea
- If you have HIV infection
- If you have one or more partners who have tested positive for syphillis
Why is RPR/ VDRL done?
- A negative blood test means that you are most likely not suffering from syphillis infection. But, it only means that there is no evidence of disease at the time of the test. Antibodies may not appear several weeks after exposure to the bacteria. Therefore, repeat testing at a later date is advised.
- A positive test means you are most likely suffering form syphillis. It shoold be followed by a specific treponemal (syphillis) antibody test like FTA-ABS. A positive resolt on the second method confirms the previous resolt and that you are infected with syphillis.
We focus on providing patients quality diagnostic healthcare services in India. Through our network, we offer patients convenient locations for their diagnostic healthcare services and efficient service. With over 3368 diagnostic and related healthcare tests and services offered, we believe we are capable of performing substantially all of the diagnostic healthcare tests and services currently prescribed by physicians in India. Our key competitive strengths are: Business model focused on the...
U guys r just worth creating historical change in our society by giving them power of health awareness