You need to provide
This test is for
What is Chromogranin A?
This blood test quantifies the amount of chromogranin (CgA) in the patient’s blood. The CgA is released from the neuroendocrine cells, which are found in glands. These cells can sometimes lead to a number of tumours which can be benign as well as malignant.
Why is Chromogranin A done?
- Chromogranin A is the first line test for diagnosing Carcinoid tumors
- For diagnosis of neuroendocrine tumors
- To assess disease progression
- To evaluate response to therapy
- To detect recurrence after surgical resection
Founded in 1981 by Dr Surender Reddy, as the first centre of its kind to offer a comprehensive range of all diagnostic modalities, under one roof, Vijaya has emerged as the pioneers in diagnostic medicare, in Telangana & Andhra Pradesh. Our commitment to quality and our philosophy of always putting the patient first, has ensured that over the past 35 years, Vijaya has established a reputation for excellence and reliability and has become a household name for quality diagnostic services. At...
Dr Apoorva Namrata