You need to provide
This test is for
What is Chromogranin A?
This blood test quantifies the amount of chromogranin (CgA) in the patient’s blood. The CgA is released from the neuroendocrine cells, which are found in glands. These cells can sometimes lead to a number of tumours which can be benign as well as malignant.
Why is Chromogranin A done?
- Chromogranin A is the first line test for diagnosing Carcinoid tumors
- For diagnosis of neuroendocrine tumors
- To assess disease progression
- To evaluate response to therapy
- To detect recurrence after surgical resection
At Metropolis, the best pathology lab in India what we believe is what we say and what we say is what we do. Being empathetic to our customers and being committed to their needs is in our DNA. Metropolis has grown to harness a culture that is open synergistic, progressive and scientific in nature. We are the Pathology Specialists delivering over 30 million tests a year, catering to more than 20,000 medical Laboratories, Hospitals, Nursing homes and 2,00,000 Consultants. With 37 years of...