CT Angio - Renal Arteries
This test is for
What is CT Angio - Renal Arteries?
The Computed Tomography (CT) based Angiography of the renal arteries is an imaging procedure in which the rotating beams of X-rays are used after injection of a contrast material to create a detailed image of the blood vessels of the kidneys and blood flow patterns to help detect and diagnose blood vessel disorders and blockages, if any.
Why is CT Angio - Renal Arteries done?
- To evaluate the blood vessels of the kidneys in case of physical trauma or injury
- To evaluate the weak points in blood vessels or aneurysm
- To check for blockages in blood vessels due to plaque deposition or blood clot formation• To assess any abnormal formations of the blood vessels
- To study any suspected tumors (abnormal growth) and blood supply to tumors
- To determine the presence of haemorrhage or internal bleeding
- To assess the functioning of the kidneys
- To plan and to check the efficacy of various treatment procedures including kidney transplants
Lucid Medical Diagnostics is a premier service providers in south India in the field of Radiology & Laboratory Medicine with a significant experience in diagnostics- We are equipped with state of the art medical systems from the leading medical equipment manufacturers, GE Medical systems, USA and SEIMENS AG from Germany, enabling Lucid to make rapid strides in its growth, quickly expanding in a relatively short span of time to 22 centers in 10 years. We were successful in introducing the best...