CECT Left Hip Joint
This test is for
What is CECT Left Hip Joint?
CECT (Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography) Scan of the left hip joint is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of the left hip joint which are then used to create a three dimensional image. This image can be used to visibly assess and detect problems in the joint and surrounding tissues.
Why is CECT Left Hip Joint done?
- To detect fractures of the bones forming the hip joint
- To diagnose any osteoarthritis or dislocation of the hip joint
- To detect infections or inflammation of the hip joint
- To diagnose any infections of the tendons and ligaments supporting the hip joint
- To detect the presence of tumors (abnormal growths) or other masses in the area of hip joint
Lucid Medical Diagnostics is a premier service providers in south India in the field of Radiology & Laboratory Medicine with a significant experience in diagnostics- We are equipped with state of the art medical systems from the leading medical equipment manufacturers, GE Medical systems, USA and SEIMENS AG from Germany, enabling Lucid to make rapid strides in its growth, quickly expanding in a relatively short span of time to 22 centers in 10 years. We were successful in introducing the best...