CECT Knee Joints
This test is for
What is CECT Knee Joints?
Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography (CECT) scan of the Knee Joint is a diagnostic procedure where rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of the knee. These cross sectional images can then be used to create a complete three dimensional image of the knee joint. This image can be used to visibly identify damage or other conditions of the joint and other soft tissues nearby.
Why is CECT Knee Joints done?
- To locate and diagnose the fractures of the bones forming the knee joint
- To assess articulation or movement of the knee joint
- To detect congenital anomalies (birth defects)
- To detect inflammation or infection and help diagnose arthritis
- To detect any damage of the connective tissues of this joint
Lucid Medical Diagnostics is a premier service providers in south India in the field of Radiology & Laboratory Medicine with a significant experience in diagnostics- We are equipped with state of the art medical systems from the leading medical equipment manufacturers, GE Medical systems, USA and SEIMENS AG from Germany, enabling Lucid to make rapid strides in its growth, quickly expanding in a relatively short span of time to 22 centers in 10 years. We were successful in introducing the best...