Overview of Differential leucocyte Count
The sample type collected for Differential leucocyte Count is: Blood
Preparation for Differential leucocyte Count
- No special preparation required
Why Get Tested for Differential leucocyte Count?
- As a part of complete blood count (CBC) or routine health examination
- If you have signs or symptoms of infection or inflammation like fever, chills, body aches, headaches
What Results of Differential leucocyte Count mean?
- High neutrophil count (neutrophilia) can be seen in acute bacterial infections, inflammation, burns while lower values (neutropenia) may be seen in aplastic anemia, autoimmune disorders, drug reactions or chemotherapy
- High lymphocyte count (lymphocytosis) may be seen in acute viral infections, tuberculosis, lymphocytic leukemia while lower values (lymphopenia) may be seen in bone marrow damage, aplastic anemia, autoimmune disorders
- High monocyte count (monocytosis) may be seen in chronic infections like tuberculosis, bacterial endocarditis, collagen vascular disorders, inflammatory bowel diseases while lower values may be seen in bone marrow damage
- High eosinophil count (eosinophilia) can be seen in asthma, allergies, drug reactions, parasitic infections, while lower levels are rare and medically insignificant
- High basophil count (basophilia) may be seen in chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) while lower levels are medically insignificant
Tests Included in Differential leucocyte Count(6 tests)
- Differential Eosinophil Count
- Differential Neutrophil Count
- Differential Monocyte Count
- Differential Granulocyte Count
- Differential Lymphocyte Count
1MG labs (powered by Medcis Laboratories) offers highest quality diagnostic services at the convinience of your doorstep. We pride ourselves on three things 1) Assured Quality 2) Best Prices 3) Excellent Turn Around Time. We believe in providing the highest level of transparency to our customers. Our partner labs have accreditations like NABL and ISO, the gold standards of quality in diagnostics. Our entire team is dedicated to providing the best customer experience and continues strives to come up with solutions to remain in line with the needs of our customers.
Nice work keep going...
Service was really good. No fuss got our reports on time. Well done..