Coronary CT Angiography With Perfusion
This test is for
Why is Coronary CT Angiography With Perfusion done?
- To diagnose severe coronary artery diseases and any blockage or narrowing of the coronary arteries of the heart
- To detect chronic ischemic cerebrovascular disease (blockage of the heart blood vessel which results from the clot formed from the excessive fat or cholesterol)
- To find out angina (chest pain) and heart attack (myocardial infarction) condition
- To monitor blood vessels blood flow after the heart surgery of patient
- To evaluate cancer/tumor in the blood vessels and congenital abnormalities of the heart
South suburban clinic , one of the most renowned health care service provider in kolkata is specialized in ECG, X-ray & Scan Centers. We address your needs with utmost care and ensure your satisfaction in whatever we do. Give us an opportunity to serve you. We will gift you with a pleasant experience.