You need to provide
This test is for
What is Chromogranin A?
This blood test quantifies the amount of chromogranin (CgA) in the patient’s blood. The CgA is released from the neuroendocrine cells, which are found in glands. These cells can sometimes lead to a number of tumours which can be benign as well as malignant.
Why is Chromogranin A done?
- Chromogranin A is the first line test for diagnosing Carcinoid tumors
- For diagnosis of neuroendocrine tumors
- To assess disease progression
- To evaluate response to therapy
- To detect recurrence after surgical resection
Pulse Diagnostics as the name suggests is symbolic for the first touch in the medical world between a physician and his patient, irrespective of what the problem is. Similarly, Pulse Diagnostics makes that extra effort to feel and fulfill that unseen gap in the healthcare segment be it a simple report or even a comprehensive outlay of a patient’s problem, Pulse Diagnostics ensures that all needs are taken care of. The company having visualized a steady growth already aims to become a high...