CT Pelvis With 3D Reconstruction
This test is for
What is CT Pelvis With 3D Reconstruction?
The Pelvic Computed Tomography Scan test is an imaging procedure where rotating beams of X-rays are used to create thin sliced images of the abdomen and pelvic region which are then reconstructed to create a detailed three dimensional anatomical model of the pelvis and abdominal region. The 3D reconstructed pelvic CT scan is used to directly and visually identify disorders in the bones as well as soft tissues and help diagnose medical conditions or plan treatment procedures.
Why is CT Pelvis With 3D Reconstruction done?
- To diagnose any fractures of the pelvic bones which includes the hip bone and upper part of thighbone
- To detect any infection, osteoporosis, deformities or abnormal growth of the bones of this region
- To diagnosis any suspected arthritis, sacroiliitis, hip dislocations and ankylosing spondylitis.
- To diagnose infections like appendicitis
- To diagnose inflammatory bowel diseases like Crohn’s Disease
- To diagnose kidney, bladder or ovarian cancers
- To detect injury to internal organs of the lower abdomen and pelvic region
- To plan and guide a number of treatments or procedures like biopsies, etc.
Calcutta Heart Research Centre was founded in the year 1993. Since then, we have been striving to impart qualityand economical healthcare to the residents of Eastern India and Bangladesh. We are a medical diagnostic centre serving the people of Eastern India for the last 2 decades. We have at our disposal state-of-the-art equipment, qualified and efficient manpower and a team of medical experts to pin point the cause of disease. Our centre comprises of all kinds of medical diagnostic equipment...