CECT Right Hip Joint
This test is for
What is CECT Right Hip Joint?
CECT (Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography) Scan right hip joint is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of the joint which links femur (hip bone) to the pelvic bone. This is then used to create a three dimensional image of the right hip joint. This image can be used to visibly assess and detect problems in the hip joint and surrounding tissues.
Why is CECT Right Hip Joint done?
- To detect fractures of the bones forming the hip joint
- To diagnose any osteoarthritis or dislocation of the hip joint
- To detect infections or inflammation of the hip joint
- To diagnose any infections of the tendons and ligaments supporting the hip joint
- To detect the presence of tumors (abnormal growths) or other masses in the area of hip joint
Calcutta Heart Research Centre was founded in the year 1993. Since then, we have been striving to impart qualityand economical healthcare to the residents of Eastern India and Bangladesh. We are a medical diagnostic centre serving the people of Eastern India for the last 2 decades. We have at our disposal state-of-the-art equipment, qualified and efficient manpower and a team of medical experts to pin point the cause of disease. Our centre comprises of all kinds of medical diagnostic equipment...