What is USG Obstetrical?
The Obstetrical Ultrasonography test is an imaging procedure that uses ultrasound to create an image of the fetus inside the womb during pregnancy to assess fetal development and any disorders of it.
Why is USG Obstetrical done?
- To diagnose and confirm early pregnancy
- To determine life of the fetus and age of the pregnancy
- To determine the position of the fetus and placenta inside the womb
- To detect and diagnose any suspected congenital fetal abnormalities
- To determine multiple pregnancy
- To estimate the volume of amniotic fluid surrounding the fetus
- To determine the cervical integrity and check for premature cervical opening or shortening
- To assess the proper growth and general well being of the fetus
Preparation for USG Obstetrical
- No special preparation required
Veritaas Pathlab and Diagnostic Centre
DLF PHASE 1, GURGAON
Veritaas Healthcare is a Multispecialty Clinic with consultations, path lab, radiology, dental, physiotherapy services etc under one roof. This convenience, along with our unwavering commitment to quality and unparalleled customer service will ensure that Veritaas is the most preferred clinic in the neighbourhood. We tender excellent diagnostic and clinical services with conducive environment, compassionate staff & ethical serving. We ensure our patients get proper care by means of technologically advanced machines & equipments , high quality reagents, strict internal & external quality control which is supported by professionals who are not only qualified and skilled but also diligent and ethical. We follow our values - commitment to quality service, compassionate care, reliability & the most important “Accuracy”. Veritaas provides the finest quality of preventive healthcare services.