CECT Left Hip Joint
This test is for
What is CECT Left Hip Joint?
CECT (Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography) Scan of the left hip joint is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of the left hip joint which are then used to create a three dimensional image. This image can be used to visibly assess and detect problems in the joint and surrounding tissues.
Why is CECT Left Hip Joint done?
- To detect fractures of the bones forming the hip joint
- To diagnose any osteoarthritis or dislocation of the hip joint
- To detect infections or inflammation of the hip joint
- To diagnose any infections of the tendons and ligaments supporting the hip joint
- To detect the presence of tumors (abnormal growths) or other masses in the area of hip joint
Umkal Hospital is a multi-specialty health care institution, equipped with the most modern state-of-the-art technology infrastructure and managed by highly skilled medical professionals in all major disciplines.Established in 1996 by Dr. Umesh Gupta, the hospital is the third institution in a group that includes the New Delhi based MP Heart Centre; in Greater Kailash and Saru Rimple Diagnostic Centre in Vasant Kunj.Umkal has taken a very comprehensive approach, which encompasses all aspects of...