USG of Inguino-Scrotal Region
This test is for
What is USG of Inguino-Scrotal Region?
The Scrotal Ultrasound Test is an imaging procedure that uses ultrasound to create an image of the testicles and surrounding tissues to detect and diagnose any associated abnormalities in males.
Why is USG of Inguino-Scrotal Region done?
- To detect and determine the nature of any abnormal mass formed in the scrotum
- To assess the extent of testicular injury due to trauma
- To diagnose any suspected inflammation or infections in the scrotal region
- To determine the cause of male infertility
- To diagnose and locate undescended testicles
- To diagnose any suspected testicular torsion or hernia
ScanLAB Diagnostics is committed to providing consistently superior quality diagnostic services to maximize convenience and comfort. We offer a complete range of diagnostic services including Ultrasound, Color Doppler, Digital X-Ray’s, Dental X-Rays, 2D Echocardiography, ECG and Health check ups – all under one-roof.
he gave proper time in performing usg, highly recommend this diagnostic centre