USG of Inguino-Scrotal Region
What is USG of Inguino-Scrotal Region?
The Scrotal Ultrasound Test is an imaging procedure that uses ultrasound to create an image of the testicles and surrounding tissues to detect and diagnose any associated abnormalities in males.
Preparation for USG of Inguino-Scrotal Region
- No special preparation required
Why Get Tested for USG of Inguino-Scrotal Region?
- To detect and determine the nature of any abnormal mass formed in the scrotum
- To assess the extent of testicular injury due to trauma
- To diagnose any suspected inflammation or infections in the scrotal region
- To determine the cause of male infertility
- To diagnose and locate undescended testicles
- To diagnose any suspected testicular torsion or hernia
Sector 46, GURGAON
ScanLAB Diagnostics is committed to providing consistently superior quality diagnostic services to maximize convenience and comfort. We offer a complete range of diagnostic services including Ultrasound, Color Doppler, Digital X-Ray’s, Dental X-Rays, 2D Echocardiography, ECG and Health check ups – all under one-roof.