What is Arterial & Venous Doppler Right Lower Limb?
Arterial & Venous Doppler of the right lower limb scan uses a high frequency sound waves to create a visual image of the arteries and veins to detect the amount of blood which flows in them. In this test, technician applies a warm gel and electronic device to the area to be scanned where arteries and veins are located. This painless test takes approximately 30-60 minutes for the whole process.
Why is Arterial & Venous Doppler Right Lower Limb done?
- To detect any location of the blockage or blood clot within the valves of the veins / arteries of the right lower limb
- To find out the condition of stroke due to decreased blood flow or blockage in the arteries and veins in the right lower limb
- To diagnose deep vein thrombosis (a clot formation inside the deep veins) and thromboangiitis obliterans (inflammation of the blood vessels of hands and feet)
- To evaluate thrombophlebitis (vein inflammation due to a clot formation) and arteriosclerosis (narrowing of the arteries which supplies blood to the leg)
Preparation for Arterial & Venous Doppler Right Lower Limb
- No special preparation required
Sector 46, GURGAON
ScanLAB Diagnostics is committed to providing consistently superior quality diagnostic services to maximize convenience and comfort. We offer a complete range of diagnostic services including Ultrasound, Color Doppler, Digital X-Ray’s, Dental X-Rays, 2D Echocardiography, ECG and Health check ups – all under one-roof.